3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine Palma de Mallorca’s spectacular sights with its delectable bites on a 3-hour bike and tapas tasting tour of Mallorca’s beautiful capital. Follow a professional guide to a selection of the city’s impressive monuments while listening to informative commentary about each landmark. After admiring the grand Cathedral of Mallorca and the Almudaina Royal Palace, make yourself comfortable in a traditional Spanish restaurant to sample an enticing array of Majorcan dishes served as tapas.
- 3-hour bike tour of Palma de Mallorca including tapas tasting in a traditional restaurant
- Discover popular attractions like the Cathedral of Mallorca and the Almudaina Royal Palace at a leisurely pace
- Learn about the city’s interesting history and unique culture from your insightful guide
- Conclude your tour by tasting an appetizing array of Majorcan dishes served as tapas
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Carrer de Can Puigdorfila, 5, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tours starts at 10:30 am (please arrive to the meeting point 15 minutes before departure)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY call&ride
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Palma de Mallorca 3-Hour Highlights and Tapas Tasting Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Palma de Mallorca 3-Hour Highlights and Tapas Tasting Bike Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palma de Mallorca 3-Hour Highlights and Tapas Tasting Bike Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMallorcaMountain Bike Tours - Balearic IslandsHistorical Tours - Balearic IslandsHalf-day Tours - Balearic IslandsMountain Bike Tours - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaMountain Bike Tours - BarcelonaHistorical Tours - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Basilica de Sant FrancescCala Santanyí Sóller HidroparkRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Katmandu ParkEs PontàsPort of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Formentor and Puerto PollensaSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Marineland MallorcaPalma AquariumPlaya de MuroWestern Water ParkPlatja des Coll BaixEs Trenc BeachPalma Plaza Mayor