- 3.5-hour Palma de Mallorca shore excursion of the city by bike
- Explore the streets around the old harbor and Palma de Mallorca Old Town with a local guide
- See the Basilica of St Francesco, Parc de la Mar and Palma Cathedral
- Upgrade to include tapas and a drink at a beloved Palma de Mallorca tapas bar
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your vacation schedule
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to engaging tales of local legend and heritage then arrive before the Gothic glory of Palma Cathedral (La Seu), a colossal construction built upon the foundation of an Arab mosque and partly designed by inspiring architect Antoni Gaudi. Continue through the ambient sprawl of Plaza España then stop outside of a beloved and bustling tapas bar. If you haven’t upgraded to include tapas, return to the tour’s original departure point, passing picturesque spots like Bellver Castle and the pretty port.
If you have upgraded, venture within to tantalize your taste buds with three local delicacies such as crisp patatas bravas (crispy potatoes smothered in spicy tomato sauce and garlic mayonnaise) and delectable cured meat and cheese. Refresh with a drink of your choice then climb back onto your bike to return to the original departure point well in advance of your cruise ship’s departure.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Palma de Mallorca port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Palma Bicycle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Palma de Mallorca Shore Excursion: Bike Tour with Cathedral and Parc de la Mar .
- "If you are sailing on the Symphony of the Seas or a ship that is not at Terminal 2 it is a MUCH longer walk than advertised." See review
- "Nice snack and a beer too, Would love to get back to mallorca!" See review
- "We did not start the tour until 2:45, that is, depart the other location to ride to the old city." See review