- Mallorca hot air balloon ride including a glass of Champagne
- Listen to a comprehensive safety briefing before taking to the skies
- Soar over northeast Mallorca and enjoy aerial views of the pretty beaches and coastline
- Toast the experience with glass of Champagne after landing back at the launch site
- Choose from a morning or afternoon flight
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Cala Millor, Mallorca Address: Restaurant BONANZA Carrer de Cristofol Colom 114 07560 CALA MILLOR Sant Llorenç des Cardassar Directions: Your guide will be waiting for you at the Restaurant's main door Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, greet your host and listen to a comprehensive safety briefing. Step inside the balloon’s sturdy basket and feel your adrenaline surge as the gas flame inflates the brightly colored balloon. Capture aerial views of the beautiful island as you sail high into the sky; see the lush landscape and shimmering sea from above and listen as your guide offers insight into the island’s geology.
After your fabulous flight, land smoothly on dry land then head inside the launch center to celebrate your ride with a glass of sparkling Champagne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please bring comfortable shoes
- Please get in touch with supplier via the contact details on the voucher to inquire about transfers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Illes Balears Ballooning S.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mallorca Hot Air Balloon Ride.
- "If you are in Mallorca, make sure to not miss this!" See review