- Explore a different side to Mallorca in the leather and wine-producing town of Inca
- Pick up some local souvenirs at the island’s largest open-air market
- Learn about both craft and culture during this convenient half-day trip
- Relax before and after a day of shopping with round-trip transportation
Departure & Return
All our excusions start from Camí de la escollera in Palma de Mallorca. Once the reservation is made, we will send you by email all the information about the departure point and the time. You can request the free pick-up service at your hotel by phone +34 971682466 the day before the excursion.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of facemasks during the tour is mandatory. Should you forget, we offer the possibility of adquiring one at the price of 1€
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun and Tickets
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Inca Market Mallorca Half Day Tour .