1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Premium electric scooter
Departure from the cruise terminal or from your hotel upon request
You must weight less than 100Kg due to technical restrictions.
Entrance Ticket Cathedral
Departure & Return
Carrer del Moll, 6, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age 18 years old. Minors older than 15 years old are allowed only if accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our vehicles and accessories are cleaned and sanitized after each use
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WHEE - eScooter sharing & private rentals (Kick Scooters)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 1h10min PRIVATE Tour with PREMIUM e-scooters visiting Palma old town?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 1h10min PRIVATE Tour with PREMIUM e-scooters visiting Palma old town?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1h10min PRIVATE Tour with PREMIUM e-scooters visiting Palma old town?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 131272P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursHikingMotorcycle ToursMountain Bike ToursExtremeVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursPorts of Call ToursSegway ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMallorcaShore Excursions - Balearic Islands4WD Tours - Balearic IslandsSporting Events - Balearic IslandsCity Tours - Balearic IslandsHiking - Balearic IslandsMotorcycle Tours - Balearic IslandsMountain Bike Tours - Balearic IslandsExtreme - Balearic IslandsVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Balearic IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Balearic IslandsSegway Tours - Balearic IslandsShore Excursions - Ibiza4WD Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaCity Tours - IbizaHiking - IbizaMotorcycle Tours - IbizaMountain Bike Tours - IbizaExtreme - IbizaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - IbizaPorts of Call Tours - IbizaSegway Tours - IbizaShore Excursions - Barcelona4WD Tours - BarcelonaSporting Events - BarcelonaCity Tours - BarcelonaHiking - BarcelonaMotorcycle Tours - BarcelonaMountain Bike Tours - BarcelonaExtreme - BarcelonaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - BarcelonaPorts of Call Tours - BarcelonaSegway Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Marineland MallorcaPlatja des Coll BaixFormentor and Puerto PollensaKatmandu ParkPuig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Son Amar Dinner ShowEs PontàsHidroparkBasilica de Sant FrancescSóller Western Water ParkPalau March Museum (Palau March Museu)Aqualand El ArenalGenova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Playa de MuroBellver CastlePalma AquariumEs Trenc BeachRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)