2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Boat ride to snorkeling point
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Coral Bay, Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia
2: Long Beach, Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P553
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMalaysia4WD Tours - Kuala LumpurSporting Events - Kuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Kuala LumpurWater Tours - Kuala LumpurExtreme - Kuala Lumpur4WD Tours - LangkawiSporting Events - LangkawiNature and Wildlife - LangkawiWater Tours - LangkawiExtreme - Langkawi4WD Tours - PenangSporting Events - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangWater Tours - PenangExtreme - PenangCategory
Little IndiaMelaka Bird ParkKubah National ParkThe Shore Sky TowerBaba & Nyonya Heritage MuseumKuala Lumpur Convention CentreThe Banjaran Hotsprings RetreatWet World Water Park Shah AlamAlive 3D Art GalleryKota Bharu Kinabalu National ParkKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Thean Hou TemplePenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)Aquaria KLCC North Borneo RailwayZoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari)Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)PutrajayaA' Famosa Safari Wonderland