3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Boat ride to snorkeling point
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Long Beach, Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia
2: Coral Bay, Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Besut, Terengganu, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Snorkeling from Perhentian Island Terengganu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P554
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMalaysia4WD Tours - Kuala LumpurSporting Events - Kuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Kuala LumpurExtreme - Kuala LumpurWater Tours - Kuala Lumpur4WD Tours - LangkawiSporting Events - LangkawiNature and Wildlife - LangkawiExtreme - LangkawiWater Tours - Langkawi4WD Tours - PenangSporting Events - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangExtreme - PenangWater Tours - PenangCategory
Illusion 3D Art MuseumLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)SibuKomtarCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Taman Negara National ParkKota BeludKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSatok MarketMt. Kinabalu (Gunung Kinabalu)Sarawak MuseumSri Mahamariamman TemplePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DThe Shore Sky TowerEscape Theme Park PenangMade in Penang Interactive MuseumTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)