2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Pablo Picasso was one of the 20th-century's greatest painters and his life and work are showcased at the Picasso Museum (Museo Picasso) in Malaga, his birthplace. Make your visit worry-free and save time by prebooking your admission online with Viator. Then, just head inside and explore the galleries—home to more than 200 of Picasso’s works—and the temporary exhibitions, all with an audio guide for background and context.
- Entry ticket and audio guide to the Picasso Museum (Museo Picasso) in Malaga
- Save vacation time and fuss by prebooking your admission ticket
- See more than 100 works, including The Three Graces, with audio commentary
- Trace the chronological displays to chart Picasso’s life and artistic cycles
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to Picasso Museum Malaga
Skip the Line
Audioguide in several languages
Entrance to the archaeological sites of the Buenavista Palace
Food and drinks
Souvenirs (available for purchase)
The Museum is temporarily disabling the cloakroom and archaeological remains.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Skip the line of the ticket office and head directly to the museum entrance with these tickets. If you are carrying a large item you might be requested to go through security/cloakroom.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Entry is free of charge during the last two hours before closing time every Sunday (ticket office is open until 30 min before closing time)
- Free entry all day on 28th February (Día de Andalucía), 18th May (International Museum Day), 27th September (World Tourism Day)
- Free entry for children up to 16 years old
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- Ticket Office closes 30 min before the Museum´s closing time. The museum rooms will start to be vacated 10 minutes before the museum closing time.
- Picasso Museum is closed on 25th December, 1st January and 6th January.
- Special opening hours apply on these dates 24th Dec, 31st Dec and 5th January: open from 10am until 3pm.
- Audioguides are available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish for the Permanent Collection. They are available in English and Spanish for the Temporary Exhibition. The use of the audioguide is included for free with the purchase of your entrance ticket. In cases where admission is free, there will be a charge for this service of € 1.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Museo Picasso Málaga
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Museo Picasso Malaga Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Museo Picasso Malaga Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Museo Picasso Malaga Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Museo Picasso Malaga Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "On recent visits to The Louve, Van Gough and Rembrandt museums photography is permitted." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Museo Picasso Malaga Entrance Ticket
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMalagaSkip-the-Line Tours - AndaluciaAttractions & Museums - AndaluciaMuseum Tickets & Passes - AndaluciaSkip-the-Line Tours - MarbellaAttractions & Museums - MarbellaMuseum Tickets & Passes - MarbellaSkip-the-Line Tours - BenahavisAttractions & Museums - BenahavisMuseum Tickets & Passes - BenahavisCategory
Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitucion) Tours & TicketsMunicipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga) Tours & TicketsMuseum Jorge Rando (Museo Jorge Rando) Tours & TicketsCarmen Thyssen Museum (Museo Carmen Thyssen) Tours & TicketsAtarazanas Market Tours & TicketsEl Torcal del Antequera Tours & TicketsMalaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino) Tours & TicketsMalaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga) Tours & TicketsSacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga) Tours & TicketsCentre Pompidou Málaga Tours & TicketsMálaga English Cemetery Tours & TicketsCAC Málaga (Centro de Arte Contemporáneo de Málaga) Tours & TicketsMalaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación) Tours & TicketsGibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro) Tours & TicketsEl Caminito del Rey Tours & TicketsCervantes Theatre (Teatro Cervantes) Tours & TicketsMálaga Roman Theatre (Teatro Romano de Málaga) Tours & TicketsGuadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce) Tours & TicketsMalaga Alcazaba Tours & TicketsState Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso) Tours & Tickets