- Explore taverns and wine cellars on your gourmet tour around Malaga
- Walk through the city center, see monuments, and uncover the city's history
- Get tips from a local guide that knows all about Malaga's food culture
- Don't worry spending extra, since three drinks and a few tapas are included
Departure & Return
Right by the door of the oldest winery in town called Antigua Casa de Guardia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A very small amount of walking is involved
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh My Good Guide - Tour Malaga like a local!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience