- 3-hour afternoon tapas tour of Malaga
- Visit three top Malaga tapas bars in one afternoon
- Share plates of tapas with fellow foodies on the tour
- Sip chilled moscatel and nibble on silky smooth cuts of jamón
- Learn about Spain’s gastronomic heritage and tapas in Andalucia
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Immerse yourself in the convivial atmosphere of the tapas bars as you jostle fro space inside the bustling eateries. Sample traditional specialties such as wafer-thin slices of jamon; delight your palate with perfectly grilled sardines; soak up the garlic saturated juice of prawns with chunks of freshly baked bread; and taste the freshness of ripe tomatoes sprinkled with salt.
Sip sweet dessert wine and refreshing San Miguel beers in between 15 tapas dishes then conclude your culinary tour at the third and final bar, located in the center of Malaga’s gastronomical district.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff