- Malaga shore excursion: City Sightseeing Malaga hop-on hop-off tour
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top, double-decker bus
- Experience the best things to do in Malaga while in port
- Enjoy onboard commentary as you see Malaga's top attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sit back and absorb the views as you learn about the landmarks and the city’s history from the onboard, recorded audio commentary. Admire the leafy boulevards and lush parks, and drink in the views of the handsome architecture and sweeping sands.
When you’re ready, hop off at any of the 19 stops around the city to sightsee as you wish. Perhaps step off to visit the city’s imposing cathedral and learn why it’s called La Manquita — the one-armed lady in Spanish!
Maybe immerse yourself in Picasso’s art at the Picasso Museum (Museo Picasso Málaga); stroll around the glorious Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico); or visit Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro), the medieval fortress perched above the city. They’re just a few of the many activities you can enjoy during your hop-on, hop-off tour.
Your City Sightseeing pass is valid for 24 or 48 hours from first use, letting you create your own sightseeing itinerary. Buses depart every 30 minutes from each stop.
Hop-on, hop-off buses stop just a 10-minute walk from the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Malaga. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the tour and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Important Cruise Passenger Info: Bus Stop 7 - La Farola is the closest bus stop to the port, however you can join the tour at any of the stops along the route.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Red Route operates from 10am - 7pm. Duration - 80 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 40-60 minutes.
- Green Route (currently suspended) operates from 11:00am - 3:00pm (Tuesday - Sunday only). Duration - 30 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 80 minutes.
- Green Route is served by a minibus without audio commentary, and operates on a public line.
- Please be aware that Bus Stops 2 and 14 are out of service until further notice.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Malaga Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Malaga Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.