- Malaga Segway shore excursion with an expert local guide
- Admire the grandiose Malaga Cathedral, plus top city attractions like Alcazaba citadel
- Learn of Picasso’s life in Malaga while gliding past Museo Picasso
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention from a guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
The meeting point is our office at 7, Trinidad Grund St. It´s very close to PLAZA DE LA MARINA. If you come by shuttle bus, when you step off, just cross the road and you´ll be beside PLAZA DE LA MARINA. You´ll see TRINIDAD GRUND on your left. Just walk for 50m to find us.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Glide through Constitution Square on your way to Malaga’s historical heart, passing charismatic cafes that capture the essence of the relaxed Spanish lifestyle. Hear of the area’s 15th-century history then capture fabulous photographs beside the impressive Larios Monument, erected to commemorate urban developer Manuel Domingo Larios.
Admire the whitewashed façade of Museo Picasso and gain insight into the associations the artist has with the city, then venture to other notable highlights such as the Carmen Thyseen Museum and the pristine Villalón Palace. Gaze at the lopsided Malaga Cathedral then weave your way through the winding streets to visit Malaga’s magnificent Moorish landmark, Malaga Alcazar.
Listen to engaging tales relating to the best-preserved citadel in Spain, then slalom back into town for a serene saunter along Malaga’s picturesque promenade. Absorb the botanical beauty of its manicured gardens then conclude at your original departure point well in advance of your cruise ship’s departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEGWAY MÁLAGA TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Riding on the Segways is a good way to see the city during warmer temperatures." See review