Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue through the charming, seaside city on a route that takes in some of Malaga’s emblematic gourmet destinations, and listen to historical, cultural and culinary tidbits as you walk. This is the perfect time to get insider tips for the rest of your stay in Malaga, so you can find the best local places to sample specialties like gazpachuelo malagueño, porra antequerana, espeto and fried, salted almonds. Duck into an atmospheric bar that specializes in cured meats, regional cheeses and vermouth, then finish your foodie tour in the heart of Malaga, close to great bars, restaurants and attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note at the time of booking if you have any dietary restrictions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Food Sherpas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms