3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Walk high above running mountain streams and in the shadow of dramatic cliff-faces on this stunning afternoon hike along Caminito del Rey. This iconic Andalusian walking path, also known as The King’s Little Path, looks precipitous, but you’ll have an experienced guide by your side to keep you safe on the track and help point out the Caminito’s scenic highlights.
- Don’t worry about getting held up by crowds on the path in this small-group hike
- Learn about this hike’s history as a service railroad for local workers
- Tickets to the Caminito covered by your tour costs
- Exciting for young and old: 8 to 17-year-olds can join the tour at a cut rate
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets to Caminito
Departure & Return
Parque de Ardales Zona Cuarta, 29552 Ardales, Málaga, Spain
El Caminito del Rey, 29550 Ardales, Málaga, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with vertigo
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caminito del Rey Trekking Walkway?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Caminito del Rey Trekking Walkway?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Caminito del Rey Trekking Walkway?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caminito del Rey Trekking Walkway?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMalaga4WD Tours - AndaluciaSporting Events - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaExtreme - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - Andalucia4WD Tours - MarbellaSporting Events - MarbellaNature and Wildlife - MarbellaExtreme - MarbellaWalking Tours - MarbellaFull-day Tours - MarbellaHalf-day Tours - Marbella4WD Tours - BenahavisSporting Events - BenahavisNature and Wildlife - BenahavisExtreme - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisFull-day Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisCategory
Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)El Torcal del AntequeraBasílica de Santa María de la VictoriaRevello de Toro Museum (Museo Revello de Toro)Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)Plaza de la MercedState Russian Museum (Colección del Museo Ruso)El Caminito del ReyGuadalhorce River Estuary Natural Area (Paraje Natural Desembocadura del Guadalhorce)Museum of Glass and Crystal (Museo del Vidrio y Cristal)Malaga Cathedral (Cathedral de la Encarnación)Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)Malaga Museum of Wine (Museo del Vino)Municipal Heritage Museum Málaga (Museo del Patrimonio Municipal Málaga)Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)Atarazanas MarketMalaga Park (Parque de Malaga)Reservatauro Ronda