1 hour (Approx.)
Make your way from the island of Mahe to Praslin Island with ease on this 1-hour fast ferry. The Cat Cocos Ferry is a simple and easy way to get to your destination and has many destination times throughout the week. Visitors can book a one-way or round-trip ticket and choose from lower deck, upper deck, and business class seating options for your journey.
- Hop aboard a fast ferry from Mahe to Praslin Island with Cat Cocos
- Guests can choose from business class and lower/upper deck seating
- Book a one-way or round-trip ticket with various times during the week
- Enjoy the views of the Indian Ocean and islands during your journey
Saved to wishlist!
Ferry Transfer as per confirmed booking
Excess Luggage charges (where applicable)
Airport or Hotel Pick-Up
Airport or Hotel Drop-Off
Departure & Return
Flamboyant Ave, Victoria, Seychelles
Unnamed Road,, Seychelles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cost of Ferry Ticket is per Person per Way.
- Excellent and reliable Ferry Service between Mahe and Praslin Islands
- MON: 0800 from Praslin to Mahe, 1630 from Mahe to La Digue
- Tuesday - no ferry transfer available
- WED: 0800 from Praslin to Mahe, 1630 from Mahe to La Digue
- Thursdays - no ferry transfer available
- FRI: 0800 & 17h00 Praslin to Mahe. 1030 & 1600 Mahe to Praslin
- SAT: 1030 & 1730 Praslin to Mahe. 0830 & 1530 Mahe to Praslin
- SUN: 0930 & 1730 Praslin to Mahe. 0730 & 1530 Mahe to Praslin
- Luggage Allowance:
- Carry on / Cabin
- Checked baggage
- Lower/Upper Deck
- Excess @ US$2/- per Kg
- Business Class
- Excess @ US$2/- per Kg
- Max dimensions 50cm X 30 cm X 20cm
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VISION VOYAGES DMC PTY LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cat Cocos: Mahe to Praslin Island Fast Ferry?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cat Cocos: Mahe to Praslin Island Fast Ferry?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ferry ServicesTransportation ServicesWater Transfers Transfers & Ground TransportMahéFerry Services - VictoriaTransportation Services - VictoriaWater Transfers - VictoriaFerry Services - ZanzibarTransportation Services - ZanzibarWater Transfers - ZanzibarFerry Services - KilimanjaroTransportation Services - KilimanjaroWater Transfers - KilimanjaroCategory