- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise along Michigan’s Straits of Mackinac
- Travel under the Mackinac Bridge
- Learn about the history of the bridge
- See local points of interest from the water
- Educational and entertaining for the entire family
Departure & Return
Departure Point: MRA Dock Address: 201 S Huron Ave Mackinaw City, MI 49701 Directions: Dock is behind The Hook Restaurant. Across the street from Starbucks Coffee Shop.
What To Expect
Travel under the magnificent Mackinac Bridge, an awe-inspiring suspension bridge that connects Michigan’s Upper and Lower peninsula. Enjoy a narrated history of the many shipwrecks that happened beneath the bridge and learn about living in the north country and the maritime history of the area, including local Native American lore.
Find out how the bridge was built and hear about the car ferries that traveled this route for over 100 years. From the water, see Fort Michilimackinac, the former 18th-century French-turned-British fort and trading post, and the Old Mackinac Point, located at the junction of Lake Michigan and Lake Huron.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ugly Anne/ Straits Area Tour Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms