1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine your workout with sightseeing on this running tour of Maastricht. In a small group of no more than 12 people, jog through squares, past watermills, city walls, and more. The pace is adjusted to suit everyone and there are plenty of stops for explanations and anecdotes.
- Small-group tour (maximum 12) ensures a personal experience
- Cover more ground than possible on a walking tour
- The group runs at a pace suited to all: All levels welcome
- Get insight into local landmarks from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Free digital running tour pics
Only in case of severe weather conditions the tour is canceled.
Departure & Return
Plein 1992 12, 6221 JP Maastricht, Netherlands
Outside the restaurant next to the High Bridge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maastricht Running Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlight Running Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Highlight Running Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMarketsRunning ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesMaastrichtFood Tours - South HollandMarkets - South HollandRunning Tours - South HollandCategory