- Snacks of local cheese, charcuterie, and baguette
- Wine tasting included
- Wine educator is your guide
- Take home wine knowledge to impress friends and family
Departure & Return
Enter the big wooden door and come down the hallway to the interphone. Press CONNER, the button on the bottom left. I'll let you in and you'll come up 1 flight of stairs to find my fabulous apartment. Please note that the stairway is fugly and has no bearing on the awesomeness of my apartment.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lyon Wine Tastings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Wines of Lyon: Burgundy, Rhône, and Beaujolais.