4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Syrah and viognier are two grape varietals which thrive in the warm French sunshine, but knowing where to find the finest wine estates can be a challenge. On this tour, travel from your Lyon hotel to Ampuis and Condrieu, and visit traditional wineries in the Côte-Rôtie region. Wander among the vineyards as your guide explains the winemaking process, and enjoy five of the delicate wines with spectacular Rhône Valley views.
- Explore France’s Côte-Rôtie region on this wine-lover’s tasting tour
- Your guide shares insight into local winemaking methods
- Sample the fine wines in production during tasting sessions
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Lyon hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhône Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northern Rhône Valley half day private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Rhône Valley half day private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northern Rhône Valley half day private tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Rhône Valley half day private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Northern Rhône Valley half day private tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLyonFood Tours - Rhône-AlpesBus Tours - Rhône-AlpesWine Tastings - Rhône-AlpesHalf-day Tours - Rhône-AlpesFood Tours - AnnecyBus Tours - AnnecyWine Tastings - AnnecyHalf-day Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - GenevaBus Tours - GenevaWine Tastings - GenevaHalf-day Tours - GenevaCategory
Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)Hameau DuboeufTête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)Vulcania Mini World LyonResistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)Musée Miniature et CinémaLyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)