3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hot air balloon flight.
Pick up from hotel/port and drop off.All taxes, fees , handling charges.
Bottled mineral water during the tour.
Flight certificate and souvenir.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we are pick up from all the hotel and nile cruise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessibleHot-air balloon flight over Luxor
- Amazing sunrise aerial views of the River Nile, Karnak Temple and Hatshepsut TempleSee the West Bank in the early morning away from the crowds and desert heat
- English-speaking guide/pilot Pre-flight snacks and refreshments
- Flight certificate and souvenir
- Pick-up and drop-off from Luxor hotels or port
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during TripHot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt - VIP?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during TripHot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt - VIP?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during TripHot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt - VIP?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during TripHot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor, Egypt - VIP?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 103401P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsHot Air Balloon RidesExtremeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLuxor4WD Tours - SafagaUnique Experiences - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaExtreme - SafagaHalf-day Tours - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanUnique Experiences - AswanSporting Events - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanExtreme - AswanHalf-day Tours - Aswan4WD Tours - HurghadaUnique Experiences - HurghadaSporting Events - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaExtreme - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses IIIMummification MuseumValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosDendera (Dandarah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the QueensTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Ramses VITomb of TutankhamunAvenue of SphinxesLuxor TempleRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Colossi of Memnon