2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water & All service charges and taxes included
Accommodation for 01 night on bed and breakfast
Optional activities and tipping
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Memphis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trip to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trip to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Luxor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 106218P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLuxorBus Tours - SafagaCity Tours - SafagaAirport & Hotel Transfers - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanCity Tours - AswanAirport & Hotel Transfers - AswanOvernight Tours - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanClassic Car Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaCity Tours - HurghadaAirport & Hotel Transfers - HurghadaOvernight Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaClassic Car Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of TutankhamunAbydosTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Avenue of SphinxesTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Mummification MuseumColossi of MemnonLuxor Temple