5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Licensed tour guide
Meals, drinks, and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you and your guests at your hotel or suitable location for you and return you to this location at the end of your tour.
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Majestic Egypt Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to Habu temple, tombs of Nobles, and valley of the Queens.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to Habu temple, tombs of Nobles, and valley of the Queens.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to Habu temple, tombs of Nobles, and valley of the Queens.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to Habu temple, tombs of Nobles, and valley of the Queens.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 235445P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaCity Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanCity Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaCity Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses IIIMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)AbydosValley of the QueensMummification MuseumRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Colossi of MemnonValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Luxor Temple