3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Appreciate the majesty of Luxor, once ancient Egypt’s capital, from the air on this sunrise balloon flight, which reaches heights of 1500 feet (450 meters) above desert and Nile. Glide over the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and so much more, and receive a certificate on landing. Private transfers direct from your hotel or cruise ship let you lie in that bit longer.
- Watch the dawn rise over ancient Thebes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- High-flying balloon shows the full scale of the city and its monuments
- Magical experience with great visuals, tailormade for Instagram
- Door-to-door round-trip private transfers save time and stress
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or cruise ship
Tea & Coffee
45-80 minute flight over Luxor City
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all Travelers anywhere in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nice tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 45-Minute of Amazing Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Over the Historical sites in Luxor?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 45-Minute of Amazing Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Over the Historical sites in Luxor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 45-Minute of Amazing Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Over the Historical sites in Luxor?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 45-Minute of Amazing Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Over the Historical sites in Luxor?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
45-Minute of Amazing Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Over the Historical sites in Luxor
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoAswanGizaHurghadaLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses VIColossi of MemnonDendera (Dandarah)AbydosValley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Avenue of SphinxesTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Luxor TempleTomb of TutankhamunMummification MuseumTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses IIIValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)