5 hours 20 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the sites of Ancient Egypt with this day-long tour of Luxor West Bank. With your own private guide, you’ll check out the Valley of the Kings to see King Tutankhamun’s tomb amongst others. Then, you’ll head to the Valley of the Queens to admire the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and learn about the female ruler during bygone times. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included for a hassle-free day.
- See both the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens in just one day
- Have personalized attention from a private guide, just for your sole group
- Learn about King Tutankhamun as you view his elaborate desert tomb
- Enjoy both guided commentary and ample free time at Luxor West Bank
Saved to wishlist!
Picking you up from your starting point and return
Egyptologist tour guide during your tour
Admission to Valley of the Kings
Admission to Hatshepsut Temple
Admission to Colossi of Memnon free
All service charges & taxes
Any optional tours
Departure & Return
Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reflections Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Private Tour : West Bank - Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Private Tour : West Bank - Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Private Tour : West Bank - Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Private Tour : West Bank - Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxor Private Tour : West Bank - Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon
5 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses IIILuxor TempleAvenue of SphinxesMummification MuseumAbydosMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the QueensTomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of TutankhamunRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Colossi of Memnon