Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour the Luxor Museum with a certified Egyptologist guide
- Admire the objects that were found in the tomb of Tutankhamun, such as the golden cow's head of goddess Hathor and Tutankhamun's horse carriage and weapons
- See the stunning double statue of Sobek, the crocodile god, and king Amenhotep III, as well as several mummies
- Learn about the history and archaeology of the area through your guide's informative commentary
- Enjoy personal attention and flexibility with a private tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.