5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Step into ancient Thebes on a private tour from Luxor to the Valley of the Queens, Valley of the Artisans, and Habu Temple. You’ll see the tombs of ancient queens, then enter the valley where Egyptian workers lived during the New Kingdom. Habu Temple has some of Luxor’s most beautifully preserved ancient art, depicting everything from fierce battles to festival scenes in brilliant colors. Traveling with a private guide means the flexibility to explore at your own pace, learning the fascinating stories behind each place you see.
- Private tour of Luxor’s West Bank
- See less-frequented sites from ancient Egypt
- Visit tombs in the Valley of the Queens
- Explore a Ptomemaic temple and a ruined worker settlement
- Habu Temple of Ramses III
- Includes all entrance fees and transport
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels and cruise ships in Luxor
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
Bottled water during the tours
All service charges and taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Queen Nefertari Tomb in the Valley of the Queens
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nile Holiday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Valley of the Queens, Valley of the Artisans, and Habu Temple?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Valley of the Queens, Valley of the Artisans, and Habu Temple?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Valley of the Queens, Valley of the Artisans, and Habu Temple?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Valley of the Queens, Valley of the Artisans, and Habu Temple?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12078P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanClassic Car Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaClassic Car Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Dendera (Dandarah)Valley of the QueensMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of TutankhamunLuxor TempleMummification MuseumTomb of Ramses VIAvenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses IIITemple of Horus (at Edfu)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)AbydosColossi of MemnonTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)