5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make your way down the Nile River from Luxor to Aswan with this three-night river cruise. Before boarding, you'll get to spend a day visiting the highlights of Luxor, setting sail for Edfu, known for its temple to the god Horus, the next day. On the third day you'll sail to Aswan, with a stop to visit the Temple of Philae and Kitchener's Island, among other attractions, followed by a transfer to the Aswan Airport on day four.
- Select meals are provided on board
- All entrance fees are included
- Guided tours at each stop are included
- Airport transfers are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor
King Tutankhamen Tomb at valley of the kings
Abu Simbel Day Tour from Aswan by Bus
Sound and Light show at Karnak Temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Koki Egypt Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nile Cruises Trips From Luxor To Aswan For 5 Days 4 Nights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nile Cruises Trips From Luxor To Aswan For 5 Days 4 Nights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nile Cruises Trips From Luxor To Aswan For 5 Days 4 Nights?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nile Cruises Trips From Luxor To Aswan For 5 Days 4 Nights?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaMulti-day Cruises - SafagaMulti-day Tours - AswanWater Tours - AswanMulti-day Cruises - AswanMulti-day Tours - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Cruises - HurghadaCategory
Colossi of MemnonMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Dendera (Dandarah)AbydosValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Ramses VIAvenue of SphinxesRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses IIIMummification MuseumLuxor TempleValley of the QueensTomb of TutankhamunTemple of Horus (at Edfu)