3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Bottle of water.
Entrance fees to Banana Island.
Lunch or dinner in the island restaurant. .
One Hour & a half Felucca Ride in Luxor(2 ways).
Pick up services from the hotel/ Nile Cruise by A/C. vehicle and return.
Tea on the Felucca.
Drinks during the meal in the restaurant.
Tipping to The guide and the Felucca captain.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels or Nile Cruises in Luxor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels/Nile Cruises/Rental apartments or villas in Luxor
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Sunset Felucca Ride and Banana Island ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Sunset Felucca Ride and Banana Island ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Sunset Felucca Ride and Banana Island ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Sunset Felucca Ride and Banana Island ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 117480P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHelicopter ToursHot Air Balloon RidesNature and WildlifeSunset CruisesWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaLuxorAswanCairoAir Tours - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaHelicopter Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSunset Cruises - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaSailing - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaAir Tours - AswanBus Tours - AswanHelicopter Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanNature and Wildlife - AswanSunset Cruises - AswanWater Tours - AswanSailing - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanAir Tours - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaHelicopter Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaNature and Wildlife - HurghadaSunset Cruises - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaSailing - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
AbydosTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Colossi of MemnonMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Luxor TempleTomb of Ramses VITomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Avenue of SphinxesMummification MuseumDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Tutankhamun