2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Touring Luxor’s Karnak Temple by day is one thing: exploring it while floodlit at night quite another. Attend an evening Sound and Light show and explore the complex as multi-colored lights and laser projections illuminate the pillars, statues, and chambers, and pharaoh’s voices tell the temple’s story. Finish by watching a panoramic light show cast on the walls. A romantic occasion for couples, and ideal for families keen to bring history alive for the kids.
- Evening Sound and Light Show at Karnak in Luxor
- Walk around the halls and statues in a spectacle of light and music
- Hear the temple’s story through the voices of its pharaoh builders
- Be seated for a panoramic temple light show
- Brings history alive for families, romantic for couples
- Entrance fees, plus hotel, Nile port, and airport pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
English speaking assistant during the tour
Bottled water during the tour
All service charges & taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your English speaking representative will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Nile Holiday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Karnak Sound and Light Show?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Karnak Sound and Light Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Karnak Sound and Light Show?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Karnak Sound and Light Show?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12078P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Light & Sound Shows Sightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsLuxorLight & Sound Shows - SafagaLight & Sound Shows - AswanLight & Sound Shows - HurghadaCategory
Luxor TempleAvenue of SphinxesTomb of TutankhamunRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)AbydosMummification MuseumMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Ramses VIValley of the QueensTomb of Ramses IIIValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Colossi of MemnonDendera (Dandarah)