7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the East and West Banks of the Nile in a day on this guided tour of the region. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, the Karnak Temple, the Temple of Luxor, and more. Lunch at a local restaurant is included.
- Easily visit the East and West Banks of the Nile
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or Nile cruise pickup and drop-off
Tipping ( Recommended )
any optional visits
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per requested time you will find our tour guide waiting at the lobby area and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Private tour to the East & West Bank of the Nile?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Private tour to the East & West Bank of the Nile?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Private tour to the East & West Bank of the Nile?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Private tour to the East & West Bank of the Nile?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 32214P82
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxor4WD Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaExtreme - SafagaHistorical Tours - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanSporting Events - AswanBus Tours - AswanExtreme - AswanHistorical Tours - Aswan4WD Tours - HurghadaSporting Events - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaExtreme - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Colossi of MemnonTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Luxor TempleMummification MuseumTomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the QueensTomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses IIIAvenue of SphinxesRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)