6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With just one day to explore the ancient sights in Luxor, it's all too easy to skip must-see attractions, for the sake of saving time. Fortunately, you can see all the sights—without sacrificing anything—on this comprehensive, full-day private tour. Let your personal guide lead the way to East and West Bank sights like Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, and the Karnak and Luxor Temples. End your day with easy hotel drop-off, included in the price.
- Visit Luxor's most stunning sights on this full-day private sightseeing tour
- Enjoy the complete attention of your personal Egyptologist tour guide
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle, with complimentary water
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at Luxor hotels, airport, or cruise—included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
First class air conditioner luxury car
Qualified Egyptology and Certified Tour Guide and professional photographer as well
Bottle of Water each
All service charges and taxes.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport pick up extra 20$ USD
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DrMo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Private Day Tour East and West Banks?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Private Day Tour East and West Banks?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Private Day Tour East and West Banks?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Private Day Tour East and West Banks?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
AbydosAvenue of SphinxesTomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses IIILuxor TempleDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the QueensMummification MuseumColossi of MemnonTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses VITemple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)