5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise and return by an A/C car.
Professional English speaking Egyptology tour guide.
bottle of water during the tour.
Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
Tipping to the guide and driver.
Lunch is optional in this tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile cruises in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Guided Tour: Ramesseum Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El madina?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Guided Tour: Ramesseum Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El madina?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Guided Tour: Ramesseum Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El madina?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Guided Tour: Ramesseum Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El madina?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 117480P84
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHelicopter ToursHot Air Balloon RidesClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaLuxorAswanCairoBus Tours - SafagaHelicopter Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHelicopter Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanClassic Car Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHelicopter Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaClassic Car Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses VIAvenue of SphinxesAbydosValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of TutankhamunDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses IIIMummification MuseumTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the QueensLuxor TempleColossi of MemnonRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)