18 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Staying in Cairo needn’t mean missing out on ancient Egypt’s other great site: Luxor. Soak up the star attractions in just one day on this convenient door-to-door tour that includes lunch, flights, and private ground transfers. See the Valley of the Kings (including the Tomb of King Tutankhamun), the Temple of Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Karnak with a qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Experience the highlights of ancient Luxor by plane from Cairo
- Wander the Valley of the Kings and enter the Tomb of King Tutankhamun
- Enjoy a relaxing lunch in a restaurant with a view of the Nile
- Take it easy with door-to-door private round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide in Luxor
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Airport pickup and drop-off in Luxor
Domestic flight from Cairo-Luxor, Luxor-Cairo.
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Entrance fees to the sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local supplier for exact pick-up time and location (contact details will be
provided on your voucher)
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor tour-Day tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Luxor Sightseeing Tour from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Luxor Sightseeing Tour from Cairo by Plane?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Luxor Sightseeing Tour from Cairo by Plane?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It was a great experience to undertake a tour with a guide (Mohammed) who is passionate to pass on the history of Luxor." See review
Product code: 8652P171
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLuxorShore Excursions - SafagaUnique Experiences - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaShore Excursions - AswanUnique Experiences - AswanBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanPorts of Call Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanShore Excursions - HurghadaUnique Experiences - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaPorts of Call Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Avenue of SphinxesColossi of MemnonValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosLuxor TempleTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses IIITomb of TutankhamunTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Dendera (Dandarah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Mummification MuseumTomb of Ramses VIValley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)