1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Arrange for a stress-free ride to the Luxor Airport with this private departure transfer service. Meet your driver at your hotel or private residence, and relax on the journey to Luxor International Airport in an air-conditioned vehicle that accommodates up to six adults.
- Private door-door transfer between your centrally located Luxor hotel and Luxor Airport
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
Meet and assist at hotel
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Luxor City or West Bank hotel
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
11/1/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Luxor International Airport, MMFX+VX9, Luxor Governorate 85955, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Sinai Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Airport Private Departure Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Airport Private Departure Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Airport Private Departure Transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Airport Private Departure Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxor Airport Private Departure Transfer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportLuxorAirport & Hotel Transfers - SafagaTransportation Services - SafagaPrivate Drivers - SafagaAirport & Hotel Transfers - AswanTransportation Services - AswanPrivate Drivers - AswanAirport & Hotel Transfers - HurghadaTransportation Services - HurghadaPrivate Drivers - HurghadaCategory
Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses IIITomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)AbydosValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the QueensTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Mummification MuseumColossi of MemnonMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of TutankhamunLuxor Temple