6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Follow in the footsteps of pharaohs and check off Luxor’s star attractions in just one day on this convenient door-to-door tour with Egyptologist guide. Start by exploring three tombs in the Valley of the Kings, progress to the vast Temple of Hatshepsut, then admire the Colossi of Memnon. Enjoy a restaurant lunch before you cross to the East Bank to visit the Temple of Karnak and Luxor Temple.
- Discover majestic temples, towering statues, and awe-inspiring tombs
- Learn about ancient Egypt as you tour both East and West Banks
- Enjoy an authentic lunch in a local restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
Egyptologist tour guide
Bottle of water per person each tour
Tut Ankh Amon Tomb in Valley of the kings Tipping Personal expense
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ask the Egyptian
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour East and West Bank of Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour East and West Bank of Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour East and West Bank of Luxor?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 15004P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of TutankhamunMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses VIAbydosTomb of Ramses IIITemple of Horus (at Edfu)Colossi of MemnonValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Mummification MuseumTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Luxor TempleRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the Queens