7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover Luxor’s East Bank and West Bank on a full-day, private tour that gives you the flexibility to explore each destination at your own pace. Immerse yourself in Luxor's ancient history at the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el-Bahari), Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Karnak, and Luxor Temple, and cool off between the sun-baked sites in the comfort of a climate-controlled vehicle.
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Try local flavors with an included lunch
- Cover key highlights in a single day of sightseeing
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel or cruise ship
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Drinks at Restaurant
Airport pick up and drop off service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Luxor .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Al Ragaa Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day East and West Luxor Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day East and West Luxor Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day East and West Luxor Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day East and West Luxor Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Considering the vast amount of attractions of antiquity, it is important to have the right tour guide." See review
Product code: 31949P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Avenue of SphinxesDendera (Dandarah)Luxor TempleColossi of MemnonTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of TutankhamunAbydosTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the QueensMummification MuseumTomb of Ramses IIIValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses VI