Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour can run from Aswan to Luxor with the same sightseeing • We can help you to buy train tickets, which are 25 USD seated one way or 80 USD per person in a double cabin one way • We can arrange transportation from different cities such as Hurghada to Luxor at an extra cost • Please send your train or flight details to arrange your pick up • The entrance fees for all the sightseeing are around 65 USD or 50% with an international student card and this must be paid in Egyptian pounds • Optional tours such as Abu Simbel or hot air balloon are possible at an extra cost • The cabins are on the upper deck • The food on the cruise is an open buffet or you can have a set menu at an extra cost • We recommend you bring your passport and sunglasses
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Best Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff