5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Cruise down the Nile River from Luxor to Aswan on a leisurely 5-day, 4-night boat tour. Sightsee along the banks of the river on multiple different stops; everything is planned for you, making this packed tour easy and stress-free. Highlights include the Temple of Karnak, the Temple of Luxor, the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Abu Simbel, Kitcheners Island, and others. Along the way, listen to in-depth commentary from your guide on the history and culture of the area.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included on both ends of the cruise
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Access to all the cruise boat's amenities
- Nightly accommodation on board the boat and meals included per itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As Per requested pickup time our tour guide will be waiting at the lobby area and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Egypt Nile Cruise: Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Egypt Nile Cruise: Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Egypt Nile Cruise: Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Egypt Nile Cruise: Luxor to Aswan?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 15974P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of TutankhamunColossi of MemnonMummification MuseumTomb of Ramses VITomb of Ramses IIITemple of Horus (at Edfu)Luxor TempleValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the QueensAbydosAvenue of SphinxesMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)