8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit a pair of spectacular temples outside of Luxor on a full-day, private trip to Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple. Traveling in the comfort of a climate-controlled vehicle, you’ll travel to the Temple of Edfu, lost and preserved for centuries beneath desert sand, then continue to the Ptolemaic Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Horus and Sobek. Choosing a private tour means you’ll have the flexibility to explore at your own pace, with an expert guide to share the stories behind the ancient sites.
- Private tour to two ancient temples
- Get beyond Luxor's main sites
- Learn about art and architecture from the Ptolemaic period
- Includes a boxed lunch
- Pickup and drop-off at accommodations in Luxor
- Private guide ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
All pick up and drop off transfers from customer location in Luxor
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
صلاح سالم، مدينة الأقصر،، Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples Private Tour From Luxor with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples Private Tour From Luxor with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples Private Tour From Luxor with Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples Private Tour From Luxor with Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBawitiBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Colossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses IIIDendera (Dandarah)Luxor TempleValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Ramses VITomb of TutankhamunTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Mummification MuseumAbydosMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)