- Half-day private trip from Luxor
- Visit three ancient sites with an experienced guide
- Pickup and drop-off in Luxor
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
What To Expect
Continue to the Temple of Medinat Habu for the second stop of the day: visit a royal palace, temples, and a series of wall carvings that depict memorial scenes and Ramesses III’s defeat of the Sea Peoples.
After your time at the Temple of Medinat Habu, travel to the Valley of the Nobles, a sprawling collection of tombs that’s far less visited than the Valley of the Kings. Take in scenes of the owners’ daily lives, as well as depictions of the afterlife. Following the Valley of the Nobles, begin the return trip to Luxor, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel or cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nile Holiday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands