4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the Temple of Karnak and the Temple of Luxor on this private, guided tour of the region. Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to the Karmak Temples, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu. Then, stop at the Luxor Temple, built during the 18th Dynasty.
- Easily visit the East Bank in a day
- Stop at Karnak and Luxor temples
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by A/C private vehicle
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Custom day tour the East Bank in Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Custom day tour the East Bank in Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Custom day tour the East Bank in Luxor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Custom day tour the East Bank in Luxor?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 32214P83
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaCity Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanCity Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaCity Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of TutankhamunMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensLuxor TempleValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosTomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Colossi of MemnonRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Mummification Museum