8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore the ancient sites around Luxor on a full-day tour of temples and tombs. With a guide educated in Egyptology, you'll learn about the mysteries of Tutankhamun (aka King Tut) and other legends as you visit the Tomb of King Tutankhamun, the Tomb of Queen Nefertari, the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Temple of Karnak.
- Visit temples and tombs around the Valley of the Kings on a tour from Luxor
- Learn about the Egyptian pharaohs from an Egyptologist guide
- See Tutankhamun's mummy at his tomb
- Lunch, entrance fees, and round-trip transport provided
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Before the tour you have the possibility of optional hot air ballooning (additional cost of $80 pp).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Central located hotels (East and West Bank)
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- Airport transfers (return transfer can be added for additional cost of $30...
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Hour Tour to Nefertari & King Tut's Tomb, Queen Hatshepsut & Karnak Temples?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Hour Tour to Nefertari & King Tut's Tomb, Queen Hatshepsut & Karnak Temples?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Hour Tour to Nefertari & King Tut's Tomb, Queen Hatshepsut & Karnak Temples?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Hour Tour to Nefertari & King Tut's Tomb, Queen Hatshepsut & Karnak Temples?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8652P94
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses IIIValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Ramses VIAbydosDendera (Dandarah)Mummification MuseumRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Luxor TempleColossi of MemnonMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the QueensTomb of Tutankhamun