- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our representative who will assist you through the formalities at Luxor airport or Luxor train station will hold a sign on it Vacations to go travel logo and then you be transferred to your cruise.
We offer to pick up / drop off all our customers at Luxor airport or Luxor train station 24/07
please advise your arrival and departure flight details or train tickets or advise your hotel name in Luxor
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- some hotels don't accept triple rooms in that case you should pay single room supplement for the third person
- New Year Gala Dinner or Xmas Eve dinner (it is compulsory at most of the hotels)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vacations to go travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Nile 8-Day Cruise from Luxor.