5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide.
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickup all travelers in Luxor city with an extra cost
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunrise Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 107158P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu)AbydosTomb of Ramses IIIColossi of MemnonDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the QueensLuxor TempleTomb of TutankhamunAvenue of SphinxesTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Mummification MuseumTomb of Ramses VIMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)