5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
35 t0 45 minutes Hot Air Balloon Ride over Luxor Sky.
4 nights accommodation on 5 stars Nile Cruise, full board basis,start with lunch&end with breakfast.
All transfers/Pick up and drop off by a private A/C. vehicle.
Cabin Facilities(Mini Bar, Safe Deposit Box, Satellite TV, Private Bathroom with full bathtub).
Professional English speaking Egyptology Tour guide.
Sharing a small group to Abu Simbel Temples by minivan.
Any optional Tours or Any personal expenses like laundry etc
Water and Drinks WiFi on The cruise
Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
Tipping to Guide, Drivers, cruise crew etc
Motorboat to Philae temple
Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus at Edfu
Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Sometimes due to sailing conditions on the River Nile,Nile Cruises itineraries schedule and sailing time maybe updated. We assure that our clients will see all what is on their itineraries but maybe in different order.
- If your arrival to Luxor is so early, so we will start the tour direct upon arrival as Cruise check in at 12:00.
- Child rate applies only when sharing 2 paying adults. (maximum 2 children in one room).
- A child from 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge. (not allowed in the Air Balloon Trip).
- A child from 6 to 11 years old accompanied by one adult will be treated as an adult.(full price)
- Prices are quoted in U.S dollars, per person per trip and valid, except during Christmas, New Year and Easter Holidays
- If the Hot Air Balloon trip cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30 USD per person.
- If the Abu Simbel trip cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30 USD per person.
- Camera is not allowed on the balloon basket, you can only use your cellphone to take pictures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Lifetime Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day 4-Night Nile Cruise Luxor To Aswan with Hot Air Balloon&Abu Simbel ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day 4-Night Nile Cruise Luxor To Aswan with Hot Air Balloon&Abu Simbel ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day 4-Night Nile Cruise Luxor To Aswan with Hot Air Balloon&Abu Simbel ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day 4-Night Nile Cruise Luxor To Aswan with Hot Air Balloon&Abu Simbel ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day 4-Night Nile Cruise Luxor To Aswan with Hot Air Balloon&Abu Simbel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursSailingAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairoAswanGizaLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaSailing - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanWater Tours - AswanSailing - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaSailing - HurghadaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Ramses IIIColossi of MemnonRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)AbydosTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the QueensValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of TutankhamunLuxor TempleMummification Museum