4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Nobody wants to spend precious time in Luxor haggling with cab drivers or stressing about planning their own sightseeing itineraries. This private half-day West Bank tour avoids both: with a guide to show you the sites and a private air-conditioned vehicle to ferry you around. Explore the Valley of Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon and learn their histories from your Egyptologist guide.
- Visit the Valley of Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon
- Reach the sites with ease, by private car, and with hotel pickup and drop-off
- No rushing: enjoy ample time at the sites to explore as you wish
- Uncover more facts and stories about the relics with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
entry fees tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Luxor hotels and Nile cruise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hesham Egypt private daily tour guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-hour private tour of the Valley Kings and Queen Hatshepsut Temple in Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-hour private tour of the Valley Kings and Queen Hatshepsut Temple in Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 37291P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaWalking Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanWalking Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaWalking Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Avenue of SphinxesDendera (Dandarah)AbydosTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Colossi of MemnonMummification MuseumValley of the QueensTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Luxor TempleMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Ramses VITomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses III