Explore our promoted experiences
- Avoid hidden costs with entrance fees included in the price
- Tick off a number of the city's main highlights in just 1 day
- Explore in a small group for a more intimate experience
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended as it will involve a bit of walking. Also at few religious places shoes will have to be taken off (No Shoe Covers Allowed).
- Dress code is casual, while ladies need to carry a head scarf and wear covering dresses to suit Islamic religious sentiments.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tornos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms