- Day-long Swiss Knife Valley bike ride from Lucerne
- Ride by e-bike and cycle with ease on countryside trails
- Stop at Hohle Gasse to learn about William Tell
- Visit the Swiss Army Knife Visitor Center in Brunnen
- Admire Lucerne from the water during a boat cruise
Departure & Return
Under the three arches in front of the Lucerne main Train Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to ride an e-bike is 16 years
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- The pocket knife assembly experience requires reservation by 15 March for any booking between 01 June and 30 Sept; inform the local operator to try to make a reservation for you (cost for self-assembly knife is CHF 30) - make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ECHO Rails & Trails
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Swiss Knife Valley Bike Tour & Lake Lucerne Cruise.