7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With its alpine landscapes and historic towns, Eastern Switzerland has highlights in abundance. Leave Lucerne to discover the country’s eastern treasures with your own private guide and public transport organised in advance. The convenient day trip takes in history-rich Schaffhausen, Laufen Castle, and the spectacular Rhine Falls, which is believed to be Europe’s largest waterfall. If you travel in the summer months between May and September, you even get a bonus boat ride in front of the crashing falls.
- Travel from your Lucerne hotel with a private guide for your own group
- Relax with your train and bus transport paid and organised in advance
- Save time with prebooked admission to Laufen Castle near the Rhine Falls
- See the falls up-close during a Rhine Falls cruise (May to September only)
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local tourguide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
all transportation fees
boat ride at rhine waterfall
entrance fee to castle Laufen
food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we offer pick-up from all hotels in Lucerne
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- tour not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rhine Falls Schaffhausen with Boat Tour to the Rock Private Tour from Luzern?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rhine Falls Schaffhausen with Boat Tour to the Rock Private Tour from Luzern?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rhine Falls Schaffhausen with Boat Tour to the Rock Private Tour from Luzern?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rhine Falls Schaffhausen with Boat Tour to the Rock Private Tour from Luzern?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneRail Tours - Central SwitzerlandCity Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandWater Tours - Central SwitzerlandFull-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandRail Tours - ZurichCity Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichWater Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - BaselCity Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselWater Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselCategory
Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)Lucerne (Luzern)Richard Wagner MuseumWeggisRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarLion Monument (Löwendenkmal)EngelbergPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)Hofkirche