8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Switzerland’s mighty Mt Titlis in style on this private 6-hour tour from Lucerne. Enjoy the 1-hour train ride from Lucerne to Engelberg with a private guide and admire panoramic views over Switzerland’s beautiful countryside. Take a sightseeing tour of Engelberg, then hop aboard a series of gondolas for the amazing journey to the summit of Mt Titlis. On arrival, enjoy the freedom to hit the highlights of most interest. Perhaps cross the suspension bridge, explore the ice caves, try tubing on the glacier or simply soak up the views.
- Private 6-hour Mt Titlis tour from Lucerne
- Customize your itinerary to hit the highlights you most want to see
- Take a 1-hour train ride from Lucerne to Engelberg with a private guide
- Explore the Alpine village of Engelberg
- Challenge yourself on the suspension bridge, explore the ice caves and admire the views
- Tour includes round trip travel from your hotel in Lucerne
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local tourguide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
all transportation fees for train and gondola
food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Titlis Glacier Excursion Private Tour from Luzern?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Titlis Glacier Excursion Private Tour from Luzern?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Titlis Glacier Excursion Private Tour from Luzern?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Titlis Glacier Excursion Private Tour from Luzern?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneRail Tours - Central SwitzerlandTrolley Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandHistorical Tours - Central SwitzerlandFull-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandRail Tours - ZurichTrolley Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - BaselTrolley Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselHistorical Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselCategory
Lucerne (Luzern)Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)EngelbergHofkircheRichard Wagner MuseumLion Monument (Löwendenkmal)WeggisPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)